No-Bake Coconut Cashew Energy Bites
An easy, nourishing, no-bake recipe! These coconut cashew bites have the perfect amount of sweetness, and tons of proteins and satiating fats. They're great as a pre-workout snack, or a nighttime sweet treat!
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup smooth natural cashew butter
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt (less if using salted cashew butter)
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients untileverything is thoroughly combined.
Roll the dough into 1 tablespoon sized balls, and then place on aplate or baking tray to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to a month.
- We recommend storing in the fridge in general, and just take out what you want when you want it.
- If you’re allergic to cashews or nuts, you can simply swap (1:1 ratio) for another nut or seed butter.